mondo oltro

making your heads explode since earlier 2005.

14.7.05

Zsa Zsa Gabor: un tributo

Crediamo di fare cosa gradita pubblicando alcuni degli storici aforismi di Zsa Zsa, nostra mita e ispiratrice. Oscar Wilde chi?

Personally I know nothing about sex because I've always been married.

I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man I keep his house.

How many husbands have I had? You mean apart from my own?

Getting divorced just because you don't love a man is almost as silly as getting married just because you do.

Husbands are like fires: they go out when unattended.

A girl must marry for love, and keep on marrying until she finds it.

A man in love is incomplete until he he is married. Then he's finished.

I want a man who's kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?

I don't remember anybody's name. How do you think the "dahling" thing got started?

The women's movement hasn't changed my sex life. It wouldn't dare.